Westwood T60 (92cm/36″ HGM Deck) 2WD Garden Tractor
A fantastic workhorse garden tractor from Westwood that will handle anything that you throw at it.
Expandable with Westwood accessories.
Features of our Westwood Ride-on Mowers
- Foot controlled transmission: One pedal controls forward speed and the other reverse. Making all Westwood Ride-ons a dream to ride.
- Robust controls: All levers, controls and switches found on a Westwood machine are built and tested to withstand continuous use.
- Engines: Westwood only fit premium quality engines from Briggs & Stratton and Kawasaki so you know you’re getting the best.
- Heavy-duty durable construction: Features such as cast front axle (T Series Only) and reinforced cutter deck design means that a Westwood will outlast most other machines available. Each and every component used on the tractor is selected and tested for its durability in real life use
- Power take-off: Power to drive the grass collector and accessories is taken directly from the engine, an independent clutch allows you to use the PTO to power accessories with the cutting blades disengaged
- Automotive-style steering: The ball-bearing steering found on the T & F Series is easy to use and touch to withstand the knocks and bumps of everyday use.
- Ergonomically designed for easy access and operation: The unique steering wheel design and seat operation (T & F Series) allows easy access on and off the tractor. Switches and controls are intuitive to use and are positioned within comfortable reach of the operator.
- Operating Management System (OMS): OMS is a simple to use dashbord display displaying everything you need to know about your tractor in one location.
The Westwood T60 is considered a ‘workhorse’ tractor that has the ability to cutting and collecting in the wet, stripe the lawn and is able to be reliable enough to use 12 months a year.
Like all Westwood tractors, the T60 is built to a much higher specification than most ride-on lawnmowers, it is extra touch with a heavy-duty steel chassis, cast front axle and reinforced cutter deck the T60 will handle whatever you throw under it.
The push-button controlled power take-off drives a Powered Grass Collector, broadcast spreader or scarifier. Each unity is a fantastic accessory that extends the already versatile tractor.
|Engine||FS481V Kawasaki twin cylinder 603cc|
|Transmission||Hydrostatic Foot Control|
|Standard Cutter Deck||92cm/36″ HGM Deck|
|XRD and IBS deck height settings||12mm (½”) up to 101mm (4″)|
|High Grass Mulch deck||92cm (36″)|
|Grass collector capacity (litres)||300|
|PGC** Electric Lift||N/A|
|PGC** Electric Emptying||N/A|
|Power Take-off||Standard (Electric engage)|
|OMS||Colour digital display|
|Fuel Tank (litres)||7 litres|
|Wheel Size (Front / Rear)||38cm / 51cm (15″ / 20″)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) excluding PGC*||190cm x 117cm x 116cm|
|Weight (excluding deck & PGC)||245.5kg|