Negri bio shredders have been designed with the demands of commercial use in mind. As shredding is by means of a drum rotor fitted with knives and hammer flails, this type of machine is less susceptible to damage than a conventional chipper. It is, therefore, ideally suited to landscape gardeners and grounds maintenance contractors who have a requirement to reduce brash and prunings left over from tree and hedgerow maintenance.
Kilworth R240B210N Negri Bio Shredder
- Suitable for wood & brash.
- Rotor with 16 reversible hammers and 4 steel blades.
- 90 mm max wood diameter
- 4 transport wheels on nine driven version
- Discharge 1750 mm above ground
- Adjustable discharge pipe
- Output 8.5 m³/hour
- Hydraulic feed roller., road tow chassis
- Honda GX630 petrol engine, no stress system, 4 wheels
- Weight – 420 kg