Negri bio shredders have been designed with the demands of commercial use in mind. As shredding is by means of a drum rotor fitted with knives and hammer flails, this type of machine is less susceptible to damage than a conventional chipper. It is, therefore, ideally suited to landscape gardeners and grounds maintenance contractors who have a requirement to reduce brash and prunings left over from tree and hedgerow maintenance.
Kilworth R280DKTRG Negri Bio Shredder
- Suitable for wood and brash.
- Rotor with 24 reversible hammers and 2 steel blades.
- Steel infeed conveyor and feed roller with speed adjustment
- 150 mm max wood diameter.
- Centralised lubrication system for bearings.
- Discharge 2280 mm above ground
- Adjustable discharge pipe.
- Output: 13 – 18m³/hour
- Engine: Kohler diesel, no stress system, road tow chassis
- Weight: 750 kg