- Negri Bio Shredders are suitable for shredding wood and brash.
- The shredding drum is fitted with hammers and knives and can cope with leafy material and light soil contamination.
- The model R240 is designed for professional use. It has a hydraulic feed roller system powered by independent on board hydraulics which increases safety and ease of use over gravity feed machines.
- The R240 has a wider drum (16 hammers + 4 blades) and intake than the R225 so although max wood diameter is the same at 90mm, overall production is increased to 8.5 cubic metres.
- The R240 petrol engined models have a no-stress system to control the feed roller speed.
- PTO driven, engine driven and road towable versions are available
Kilworth R240B150 Negri Bio Shredder
Negri bio shredders have been designed with the demands of commercial use in mind. As shredding is by means of a drum rotor fitted with knives and hammer flails, this type of machine is less susceptable to damage than a conventional chipper. It is, therefore, ideally suited to landscape gardeners and grounds maintance contractors who have a requirement to reduce brash and prunings left over from tree and hedgerow maintenance
|Specification||Petrol Engine Honda iGX440 No stress system – Road Tow|