- Constructed from 6mm plate with 10mm thick end plates.
- Double skin frame with 5mm plate inner skin fully welded.
- Large diameter rotor (300mm) with full length centre shaft (not stub shafts welded in ends of rotor).
- Hydraulic side shift standard (requires one double acting hydraulic service.
- Rotor bearings mounted inside the rotor tube for greater protection and a more compact overall width.
- Height adjustable large diameter rear roller with greasable and protected internal bearings.
- Heavy Hammer flails fitted as standard. The flail design gives a good finish on fine or rough areas.
- Integral mulching bar.
- Optional reverse drive or front mounted linkage.
- 6 drive belts with spring tensioner and cooling fan.
- Spiral rotor system. The flails are mounted on the rotor in a spiral which reduces the power consumption and gives a better cut.
- Smooth end plate prevents snagging on undergrowth particularly when mowing hedgerows
Kilworth Dragone VOGT280 Flail Mower
The Dragone VOGT Professional Flail Mowers are built to withstand hard work by the most demanding users including agricultural and grounds maintenance contractors, local authorities and farmers. A large diameter rotor is crucial when the mower must process large amounts of material without blockage and we can find no larger on the market
|Side Shift Movement||600mm|
|Number of Flails||30|