- All models constructed from 6mm plate with 8mm end plates
- VOGT-D models have a double skin frame with an extra 5mm inner plate
- Hydraulic side shift as standard (requires 1 double acting spool valve). Mechanical side shift on request.
- Height adjustable rear roller with greasable and protected internal bearings.
- Heavy hammer flails fitted as standard. The flail design gives a good finish on fine or rough grass.
- Rotor bearings protected inside rotor tube.
- Integral mulching bar ensures cut grass is finely chopped.
- Spiral rotor system. The cutting flails are mounted onto the rotor in a spiral pattern. This gives a smoother drive and a finer finish to the cut.
- The smooth end plate prevents snagging on undergrowth such as brambles, particularly when mowing hedgerows.
Kilworth Dragone VOGT1-175D Flail Mower
The Dragone V series Flail Mowers are designed for cutting grass and heavy scrub land by demanding professional users such as local authorities and contractors. Large diameter rotors and heavy duty build of the frame and transmission give top results in the worst of operating conditions.