- Heavy duty gearbox with integral over-run clutch
- Rear roller which is adjustable for height of cut
- Side skids
- LP160 has extra frame reinforcing
- Standard “duckfoot” flails give a fine finish on grass but have sufficient weight to tackle heavier growth.
- Hydraulic side shft and front mounted options
- Rotor bearings are mounted inside the rotor tube for greater protection
- Mulching bar integrated into hood
Kilworth Dragone L100 Flail Mower
A professional Flail Mower designed for use with Compact Tractors. The unique design of the knives leaves a quality finish equivalent to a rotary mower but also allows the machine to be used in rough grass and scrubland areas. Hydraulic side shift is a popular option as it allows operation close up to hedgerows and ditches.
|Number of Flails||16|