Key features of the Petrol powered Husqvarna chainsaw range.
- Efficient At All Times: User-centric design not only spares your body it also enables you to stay alert and efficient. This is why the Husqvarna saws are packed with solutions that make your work convenient and efficient
- Reliable Construction: For Husqvarna efficient chainsaw work is not synonymous with just power. A durable construction along with good safety is equally important when designing saws, to keep you and the machine in good condition.
- Optimal Performance: For fuel powered chainsaws AutoTune™ automatically adjusts the engine for optimal operation based on temperature, fuel type, altitude and more making your equipment always perform at its peak.
- Raw Power: The patented X-Torq® engine technology in Husqvarna’s petrol-powered chainsaws uses pure air instead of an air-fuel mixture to scavenge the exhaust fumes. This results in improved fuel efficiency and lower exhaust emissions
- Less Filter Cleaning: Air injection™ is a centrifugal system for reduced wear and longer operating time. You will be able to work longer shifts without cleaning the air filter
Key features of the 572 XP
- Designed for full time use & ideal for applications including; professional forestry, logging, agriculture
- Low Vib®
- Air injection™.
- NEW Autotune™
- Soft cut out system