There’s simply no sod cutter that’s easier to use. Just set the depth, shift into gear, engage the blade, start the drive and you’re off! And the SC weighs only 161 pounds – that’s half the weight of other models on the market. This rugged compact machine makes cuts 12” wide and up to 1.38” deep. The small frame and lightweight make manoeuvring easy, even in tight spaces. Special rubber pads and isolation mounts reduce vibration to exceptionally low levels.
BILLY GOAT SC121H Sod Cutter
BILLY GOAT SC121H Features
- Cuts Sod Cleanly and evenly 12″ cutting width and up to 1.38″ deep
- Ergonomic control levers; controls cut and drive system ensuring operator’s health.
- Rear-wheel drive; geared transmission with 2 forward speeds.
- One-step cut adjustment; change cutting depth by moving a single lever
- Balanced 4 point footprint; for added stability and ease of use over 3 point styles.